Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ok, so I'm back

I have been out for a while now and have not blogged at all. Let he who is without a post throw the first stone....or something like that. So here's the great thing I found today while online.

It's called the Cuponizer site. Cute name huh.

The Cuponizer.com.

Just might save you some money. I'm all about that!

My husband and I have found another thing worth writing about too. It's a scooter. I know when you think about scooter you think ummmmm what? Do I live in Europe. Well no, I don't but with gas prices at $4 a gallon and only rising I'm willing to put my preconceived notions to the side. So my husband and I found a honey of a scooter and at a great price!

It's called a Legacy 250 from Qlink Motor and can I tell you it's pretty sweet. First off check out the gas mileage at 70 miles to the gallon. WHAT? I know but it's true. It's a two seater and feels really nice to ride. A local place in B-ham (that's Birmingham for you out-siders) that actually let us ride around the parking lot (Shhhhh! That's usually not allowed) with it. My husband, Daniel fell in love with the thing. Here's picture from the Quick Motor site above.Pretty sweet huh? So we were able to get it brand new in black for $2800. I think that's a pretty sweet deal and they'll service it (local dealer is the way to go) and it comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Pretty sweet huh. So we're pretty much sold on it as our second car and we'll be picking it up hopefully on Friday. The local place in town is called Star Scooter. Check them out. And ask for Jimmy. He's the man!

No comments: