Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Best Form of Flattery

So I heard somewhere that the best form of flattery is to copy. If that's true then here's a website for you. I know I love the restaurant style foods but I HATE to spend $20 on pasta at Cheesecake Factory when i can make it for like 6 people. Ergo....... copycat. Just click on the highlighted link for the site. It's pretty good. I have not tried any of the recipes yet but the ones I looked at sounded pretty good. Here are a few:

California Pizza Kitchen`s Tuscan Hummus Recipe

A&W Clone Cream Soda Recipe

Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken

Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp

Chili's Salsa (I'm trying this one tonight now that they raised their prices to $4 for chips and salsa!)


Hope you enjoy these and find some to tell me about! Here's the main site and you can make your own recipe box and everything. It's a pretty neat site now that I have played with it a bit.

CDKitchen

No comments: