Friday, September 19, 2008

A Whole Lotta Scrapping Could be Going On!

Here it is friends. I just found a new blog that I REALLY like. It's called Vanilla Joy. They are giving away a fantastic Minibox by The Original Scrapbox. (Applause now!)


I have to say with Vanilla Joy's nice colors and totally helpful posts I'll be adding this to my blog reader soon. By the way, I must have been living under a rock but I just found out what RSS is from On Simplicty and I totaly love it. I can read all my favorite blogs, like Vanilla Joy, and get to customize the read list.


Ok, so back to the minibox. It's ABSOLUTELY fantastic. It's like an organizer's dream mixed with an artistic scapbookers. I really like this one and although I ususally don't participate in contests like this I could REALLY use this in the good old craft room. So here's ot hoping I'm chosen for the top 20! Thanks Vanilla Joy!

No comments: