Thursday, August 28, 2008

Slim Fast. Really?

Ok, so I have to do it. I have to do it, but I hate to do it. And drum roll please......... get in shape. Awwwwwwwwwwww! I hate cardio. It's no fun. It hurts and I don't get results for like a month. Soooooooo I have decided to keep myself modivated. I have gained WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much weight from being married ot a skinny buff guy. Arg! So I have registered with Slimfast to do my own pan. I'll have to say I'm pretty impressed with their layout and options.


You can get a perosnal meal planner, workout log, and many other features. Go check it out adn have a little fun. And for those of you little subscribers Wal-Mart is running a special on the Slim Fast Shakes (which are tasting much better than I remember) 8 for 6. So here's to loosing weight and being healthy.

There are so many mroe important things in life than feeling crummy for being chubby!

No comments: