Here are a few reasons why I use this site time and time again:
- They allow you to put ingredients in and vualah! You have dinner. I really like this feature and it helps when I have potatoes that will go bad it I don't use them and onions and then.... abra cadabra I get great recipes to chose from.
- Simplicity. Ok I love to cook but I'm no Martha Stewart. I don't have time to make my own pasta for crying out load. Most meals take 30 minutes or less which makes it great for my family and for actually having time to hang out with them.
- Food & Family Magazine. Ok, I adore this magazine , which is FREE by the way, so much that I cut out the recipes that I like from them and have put them in my own self made recipe book. Pretty impressive, right? To do it I got a folder and colored paper to tape the recipes and separated it by paper color. Very easy but sometimes you just want the recipe in paper form in stead of on a computer in your kitchen. Not to mention those who don't have room in your kitchen the homemade Kraft Recipe book is a winner.
- Photos. I am such a visual person and almost all their recipes you can get a picture of it by rolling your mouse over top the recipe name. Well done Kraft!
- Sorting. Once you have a list of the recipes you can sort your results by a myriad of categories. I love to sort by number of ingredients because it helps with the amount of time I will actually spend on the meal. Woo hoo for features.
- Healthy Living Section. This is the only portion of the site I think Kraft could really work on. They've got great tools but not as many recipes as I would like to see. They have an online meal planner and workout planner to help motivate healthy eating and meal planning. It's fun to play with these tools. I wish the meal planner were more customizable but hey that's what feedback is for.
Yay for Kraft!